If you are looking for help, support or contact details, you have come to the right place.
For those who are already hooked on Unikube, we have some guides to make your setup as easy as possible
- If you want to create a local cluster setup for a Kubernetes based project with the help of the Unikube CLI, this is how you get started.
- If you want create Cloud Native applications locally, installing the Unikube CLI is the first step.
- Everything about the Unikube CLI Documentation can be found here.
- The chapter Developing with Unikube describes how you can prepare an application development setup to leverage the full convenience of the Unikube CLI.
Contact us on slack or via e-mail
Book a demo or a meeting
- If you want a personally tailored demo you can book one here.
- Or book a quick online meeting with us here.
Visit us on GitHub